We understand that emergencies and real life happens - we're human, too. But please respect that these policies are in place to protect us as a small business.
Spaces at our studio are super limited, and it's nice because we have smaller classes and lots of personal space! But this also means that if we hold a spot for you in a class and you cancel last minute or fail to show up, it not only affects us as a business, it also takes the spot away from someone else who could have really used that time on their mat.
Please provide the following notice for cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
6 hours for evening classes
12 hours for morning classes
24 hours for special events (unless otherwise stated upon registration)
48 hours for a private 1 on 1 lesson
14 days for private group booking
Please note that no refunds will be issued beyond these cancellation windows. Special events, workshops, and other offerings may have their own cancellation policy outlined to protect the facilitator(s).
Other things to note:
- One-off purchases (such as the class packs and gift certificates) are non refundable and non-transferrable.
- Classes start on time. Late arrivals to the studio are not permitted in class and will be considered a no show.
PRIVATE EVENT BOOKINGS:
- Private lessons require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book, and are not considered reserved until this deposit is paid.
- The full fee is required to be paid 14 days before the event.
- To cancel, 14 days notice is required. If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, you will not be refunded at all.